The insulated double inflatable floor provides hypothermia protection and the two canopy openings offer an excellent view of the horizon plus cross ventilation. Large ballast bags keep the liferaft stable in the water, helping to prevent capsize in very heavy seas.
There are no compromises on safety when choosing a VIKING. The RescYou™ is ISO 9650-1 certified and meets ISAF requirements. Third party approval by DNV.
Available in sizes: 4, 6 or 8 persons.
Comes in a container or a valise.
The liferaft is naturally both ISO9650-1 Group A certified, ISAF approved and third party verified by BV.
As a standard, delivered with an ISO II emergency pack. For larger sizes see the variants. Liferafts can also be delivered with SOLAS B (primarily for Spain) or E-pack (for the US).
- Fluorescent yellow canopy enhances visibility from a distance
- Two separate buoyancy chambers each capable of supporting maximum capacity
- Four 55 liter weighted ballast bags for stability in heavy seas
- SOLAS high-visibility retro-reflective tape on canopy, sides buoyancy chambers and under the liferaft
- Automatic SOLAS/USCG exterior strobe light and interior light
- Internal and external lifelines
- Rain water collector
- Base material of strong, yet flexible, natural rubber