The M1A’s National Match Grade, 22-inch medium weight stainless steel barrel provides a long sight radius with a 4-groove 1:8 right hand twist and shot-steadying muzzle brake for accuracy. NM Grade .062 post front sight and non-hooded .0520 aperture rear sight ideal for far targets, adjustable for ½ MOA windage and 1 MOA elevation. The 2-stage trigger is NM-tuned to 4.5 – 5 pounds for a crisp pull. A true 1000-yard rifle that delivers a level of shooting satisfaction few rifles can match, especially when paired with an SA scope mount and your optic of choice.
Complete with a precision-adjustable stock to dial in fit and feel, and ships with a 10-round magazine.
- Caliber 6.5 Creedmoor
- Length 45″ – 46.25″
- Front Sight National Match .062″ Post
- Barrel 22″, 4-Groove, 1:8 RH Twist, Stainless Steel NM Medium Weight
- Weight 11.4 lbs
- Rear Sight NM Grade Non-Hooded Aperture .0520, Adjustable, 1/2 MOA Windage and 1 MOA Elevation
- Magazines 1 – 10 Round, Parkerized
- Stock Black Precision Adjustable