Buy From Amazon
Upgrade and enhance your kitchen with Seville Classics Solid-Bamboo Butcher Block Top Kitchen Island Cart with Storage. The butcher block top is composed of solid bamboo with an end-grain surface and measures 2 inches thick. The density of wood fibers in bamboo end-grain make it an ideal cutting surface as it’s resistant to cuts and scarring. Bamboo is a tough, sustainable building material that doesn’t sacrifice beauty for utility as it’s stronger than most hardwoods. The unique prep surface features a juice well groove with a clip-on, stainless-steel collector bowl (grade 304) that makes cleanup and meal prep easy. Two wide, curved cart handles are attached beneath the top. Use them with the eight included stainless-steel S-hooks (grade 304) to hang oven mitts, kitchen towels, washcloths and kitchen utensils nearby. Store more and stay organized with the two steel-wire shelves. The top tier measures 12 inches tall while the bottom tier is 17 inches tall. Each shelf can hold up to a maximum of 75 lbs. They’re perfect for storing heavier items like pots, pans and cookware, as well as food items like potatoes, onions, bags of rice and more. A fully-assembled unit measures 30 inches long by 20 inches wide and 36 inches tall and can hold up to 300 lbs. of weight total. Assembly is easy and screws together in minutes.
- 2″ thick solid-bamboo end-grain butcher block top with juice well groove
- Two heavy-duty oval steel wire shelves
- Includes stainless-steel collector bowl (#304) and 8 stainless-steel S-hooks (#304)
- Four 3″” diameter and 2″” wide casters with stainless-steel hardware; 2 of 4 lock
- Chrome plating protects the frame from corrosion in dry environments
- Easy screw-together assembly
Dimensions: 30″” W x 20″” D x 36″” H
Weight capacity on top: 150 lbs.
Weight capacity per shelf: 75 lbs.
Total weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Weight: 75.68 lbs.