Buy From Amazon
Want a more nostalgic look and feel? The new Outdoor Water Solutions Wood Windmill towers are a masterpiece in design and now you can build the tower yourself. This kit includes a set of instructions for building your own wood windmill tower along with a cut sheet showing exact measurements and cuts. It also includes a complete hardware kit with screws, bolts, lag bolts, leg braces and mounting brackets for the windmill head. All you need to purchase is the wood and you-fire ready to go. We suggest using pressure treated wood or a wood with natural insect resistance like cedar or redwood in the construction. This tower will give you an assembled height of 19-feet. This kit includes the functional compressor with our patent pending balcam technology and 5-year warranty, Outdoor Water Solutions windmill head, 100-feet of 1/2-inch poly tubing and an airstone with backflow valve. The blade diameter on all units is a full 73-inch in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10-feet, 20-feet or even 30-feet deep. Made in U.S.A.
- New patent pending balcam technology that minimizes bearing fatigue with a 5-year Warranty on the compressor
- Windmill head is manufactured out of high quality 18 gauge galvanized Steel and made in the U. Outdoor space
- High air output up to 4.5 CFM of air at a maximum of 30 psi. Larger check valves and upgraded 1/2″ Airline
- Can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres, operates with low winds, adds oxygen and prevents pond stratification preventing fish kills. This Tower will give you an assembled Height of 19′
- System aerates pond from bottom up, reducing algae, bacteria and odor
- This kit comes with everything but wood WTW0182
- New patent pending balcam technology that minimizes bearing fatigue with a 5-year warranty on the compressor
- Windmill head is manufactured out of high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel and made in the U.S.A.
- High air output up to 4.5 cfm of air at a maximum of 30 psi. larger check valves and upgraded 1/2″ airline
- Can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres, operates with low winds, adds oxygen and prevents pond stratification preventing fish kills