Learn More at Cabelas
The lever-action bow re-imagined, rebuilt and reborn, the Oneida Eagle Phoenix Lever-Action Bow gives archers exciting technologies and versatility. Quieter and more user-friendly than comparable lever-action designs before it, the Phoenix offers an exceptional all-around performance both bowfishermen and bowhunters will fall in love with. Combining high-performance outboard limbs with a precision cam-and-lever system and machined-aluminum riser, this bow boasts the smoothness, constant-draw and feel of a recurve with compound-like power and impact energy. The redesigned riser also gives archers a long sight window for fast target acquisition with an ergonomic handle that greatly increases the hunter’s natural point of aim. This bow also offers a wide range of let-off adjustment with its interchangeable module design. It’s also outfitted with a vibration-suppression system and user-friendly draw stop. Available in right-or left-hand models.
- Shoots like a recurve, delivers compound-like power and energy
- Long sight window for fast target acquisition
- Ergonomic handle increases your natural point of aim
- Multiple adjustments can be done in the field
- Interchangeable module design with a wide range of let-off options
- Draw lengths: 24”,-27.5”, 26.5”-29”, 28-31.5”.
- Draw wts: 30-50 lbs., 50-70 lbs.
- Made in USA.