This book will show you:
- How to create streams of self-sufficient and passive income wherever you are
- That you can live a vibrant, healthy lifestyle and take care of yourself and your family
- How you can get out of debt just as others did on their path to self-sufficiency
- The 23 Critical Questions to ask before buying rural property
- That you can insulate yourself from financial collapse and SHTF doomsday scenarios
- How to retire happy and use homesteading as the NEW retirement plan
Featuring profiles of 18 homesteaders and farmers who share intimate stories of their own journeys toward a healthier, freer, more fulfilling lifestyle, this book provides actionable ideas that you can use to achieve your dream of self-sufficiency.
From how others got out of debt, to what to consider before buying land, to the critical steps to take when setting up a sustainable homestead or farmstead business, this book details the strategies that will save you money, generate income and put you on the path to self-sufficiency.
About the Author
While flying high over corporate America, Tim Young received a call he couldn’t ignore. He shredded his business cards and said goodbye to the conveniences of urban life. Along the journey to self-sufficiency, he became an award-winning cheesemaker and bestselling author. Today he lives with his wife–the most beautiful and caring woman in the world, his delightful daughter, and a Silky Terrier named Alfie who speaks to him in condescending broken English.
Tim Young authors nonfiction, fiction and children’s books. His website is SelfSufficentMan.com.