Due to the bullpup configuration, most of the weight is re-distributed to the rear of the rifle allowing for the possibility of off hand firing. This is near impossible with most other .50 BMG rifles. Thanks to the unique barrel recoil technology, the rifle’s recoil is less than the other rifles in the same category. This design also allows the rifle to be transported at a length of only 915 mm. It operates with standard .50 BMG rounds. Assembled with match grade Lothar Walther barrels, capable of sub-MOA accuracy with match ammunition.
The GM6M version features additional and significant recoil reduction through modifications to the internal mechanism (the external appearance remains unchanged). This model is usually 1000 Euros more expensive, but is temporarily being offered to us at the same price of the regular GM6.
Comes with spare magazine, pair of 34mm 50 BMG scope rings, spare barrel spring, bi-pod, cleaning kit, Pelican style hard case and manual.
- Durable mil-spec design and construction
- Unique barrel recoil technology dissipates most recoil energy
- Semi automatic design
- Magazine fed for ease of reloading
- Bullpup design for compact size and optimum weight distribution
- Sub-MOA with match grade ammunition
- Caliber: .50 BMG
- Effective Range: 1500m
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Method of Operation: Long Recoil Action
- Operating Length: 1126mm
- Transportation Length: 928mm
- Barrel Length: 730mm/910mm
- Weight, Empty: 11500g